You all will agree that it’s fun to pull off pranks on April Fool’s Day, especially if you have kids.
So go ahead, have a great April Fool’s Day.
1. Freeze your kid’s morning cereal.
2. Stick googly eyes on the food in your refrigerator.
3. Serve up a glass of juice that is really Jelly.
4.Paint a bar of soap with finger nail polish and leave it in the shower.
5. Make candied apples with onions.
6. If you’re feeling really ambitious you can try this outrageous prank.
7. Affix a party popper to your kid’s bedroom door.